How are your products certified organic (where specified)?
* The organic cotton fiber is certified by Control Union (formerly known as SKAL). The yarn is handled in accordance with and certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Are there ECO-friendly/sustainability processes involved in the manufacturing of your non-organic apparel?
* Yes, various manufacturers that we have chosen have measures in place like WRAP Certified facilities in the USA (ensuring safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing) and involvement in the Better Cotton Initiative.
Can multiple discount codes be used on a single order?
* No. Only one discount code can be used with each order. If you have multiple codes, simply place multiple orders to make use of each code.
Where do all of your products ship from?
* All products from Luminous Threads ship from the United States, unless otherwise specified in the product description.
What are your shipping costs and times?
* We use a tiered shipping system. Orders up to $60.00 USD will have a flat rate of $6.95 USD which offers a typical timeframe of 3-7 business days. Orders from $60.00 to $99.00 will have a flat rate of $8.95 USD which offers the same typical timeframe of 3-7 business days. If your order qualifies for free shipping, it is shipped with the same standard shipping service and timeframe. See product descriptions for products that may have have other shipping times.
What orders qualify for free shipping?
* Orders over $99.00 USD (before shipping and tax but after discount code discounts) qualify for free shipping. Don’t worry... It’s all calculated automatically at checkout.
Why do I see this prompt during checkout about the previous shipping rate not being valid?
* If you see this, it's just the checkout process automatically applying free shipping to your order since your order qualifies. You'll see that free shipping is the only option available. Not a bad option eh?
Who is the carrier for your shipping?
* Shipping is handled via USPS, UPS, or DHL on the basis of availability, expedience, and efficiency.
Why don't you have an option for expedited shipping?
* Different products ship from different locations and from different vendors, depending on the order. Some vendors offer expedited shipping and some don't. This is out of our control. So to keep things from getting confusing during the check out process, we have decided to offer only Standard Shipping, which is 3-7 business days.
Do you offer international shipping?
* Currently, no. We ship to the United States only.